OakParkApartments.com understands that many first time renters do not have experience with some of the “how to’s” of apartment living.
If you have never had to open a triple track screen and storm window system then you may be unsure of how the system works.
So here are a few tips to help let in the fresh summer air!
- Open the window and look for 2 pull tabs on either side of the screen/storm windows.
- Pull the storm window tabs simultaneously towards the center of the window and lift.
- Release the tabs when you have lifted the window as far as it will go.
- Gently lower window until the tabs lock into place.
- The screen should be at the top of the triple track system.
- Find the screen tabs and pull simultaneously to the center.
- Gently lower screen into place – tabs will lock into place.
- Enjoy the fresh air and cool breeze – it’s summer!