Oak Park is a thriving community just outside Chicago known for its historic architecture, highly-rated schools, beautiful parks and a rich variety of entertainment options and convenient shopping.
If you’re looking for affordable apartments near Chicago, Oak Park is the place to be. Downtown Chicago is just 15 minutes away by train or car.
Village of Oak Park Resources
Village of Oak Park Phone Numbers
- Main Number – (708) 383-6400
- Village TTY – (708) 383-0048
- Info Line – (708) 445-3340
- Development Customer Services – (708) 358-5440
- Community Relations – (708) 358-5405
- Information Tech – (708) 358-5450
- Public Health – (708) 358-5480
- Animal Control – (708) 358-5680
- Police Non-Emergency – (708) 386-3800
- Crime Tip Hotline – (708) 386-0740
- Public Works – (708) 358-5700
- Snow Hotline – (708) 358-SNOW
- Parking Office – (708) 358-PARK
- Night Parking Pass – (708) 358-NITE
- Day Parking Pass – (708) 358-DAYS
Oak Park is the closest suburb to the Chicago Loop, with CTA Blue and Green Lines and Metra public transportation services to downtown Chicago.
Check out the many nearby attractions, and experience all that Chicago has to offer.
Chicago Board of Exchange
Chicago Botanic Garden
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
Chicago Stock Exchange
John Hancock Observatory
Lincoln Park Zoo
Willis Tower Skydeck
Chicago Children’s Museum
Museum of Science & Industry
Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum