Oak Park Apartments is feeling the Valentine’s Day Love♥ and wanted to share some of our sentiments on what we find so lovable about our hometown!
- The architecture (of course!) and all those who so lovingly preserve and restore these historic treasures for future generations to call home.
- The feeling of community – people who live here really care about Oak Park!
- The Oak Park Conservatory – especially in the winter because it provides you with the hope of spring.
- The Arts District – what a creative, lively area filled with passionate people who are devoted to their craft and provide others with a destination filled with engaging activities and joyful entertainment year round.
- The Farmer’s Market and the donuts – yes we have a thing for those seasonal tasty morsels – plain, powdered sugar or cinnamon – all have a special place in our heart (and our stomachs!) – the fruit and veggies aren’t too bad either!
- Only a 20 minutes car, Metra or “L” ride to downtown Chicago where you can access beaches, museums, music, night life… what’s not to love.
- Our own hip and happening goings on – from Day in Our Village, Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio tours, Micro Brew Fest, Music in the Park, Shakespeare in the Park, Thursday Nights Out, oh, the list could go on and on – Oak Park Apartments is definitely fond of our village’s own active social calendar, because what’s not to love about local fun!
- Our Park District – Pools, skating rinks, classes, events – all year round. Oak Park’s Park District is vibrant, fun and affordable!
- Oak Park’s diversity – its something to treasure – and is an integral part of this villages’ history, vision and mission!
- Shop local efforts by the Village and its many business districts – spreading the love to all who believe that Oak Park is a great place to Live, Dine, Shop and Love Local – you know who you are! :o)
- Finally, what Oak Park Apartments admires most about Oak Park is the commitment this community has to helping others. The numerous charitable organizations that operate to aid those in need, young or old, furry or not, is impressive and shows the true heart♥ of Oak Park.
Happy Valentine’s Day Oak Park